Two of my best characters celebrated their 5th Anniversary last week… Happy Birthday Boys!!
Just wanted to let everyone know I’m holding a special sale on Digital Commissions!! I only do this once in a blue moon, so now’s the time to get in on a good sale from your’s truly!
- The sale will go on through April 30th.
- I only have 20 SLOTS OPEN!! (Slot= 1 customer) After the 20th customer I’m no longer taking orders for this sale. You can order as many as you want, but you have to be within the 20 first customers to be able to take advantage of the special prices.
- I’m offering the sale for all three types of drawings: Sketch, Line Art, and Full Color.
- The payment must be made in full before I begin the process of creating the work.
- I accept Paypal Only.
- Each of the prices applies to one character each. You can order as many characters in an image or images you want, but the sale price applies to each character ordered.
- If you have any questions you can either note me or you can email, but if you’re ordering you will have to email me via firstname.lastname@example.org. The reason for this is because I need an email to send the full sized image to you when done.
- I can do fanart, OCs, chibi, anime characters, american characters, just as long as it’s in good taste and safe for work.
I usually have a quick turnaround depending on your spot in line so you may want to get in while the getting is good so you don’t have to wait as long.
Much thanks and looking forward to doing business with you.
To those interested or not interested, please reblog this to your pals on here. Any awareness or signal boost would be great!
As many of you already know, the Lexington Comic and Toy Con is next month, March 14-16 at the Lexington Center in beautiful downtown Lexington Kentucky. This is predicted to be the con of the year in the bluegrass and defiantly NOT ONE TO MISS!!! I will be exhibiting and selling my work on the floor and want to announce a few things to give you all a heads up on what I’m selling…
First and foremost if some of you remember, I had to begin turning commissions away at the midpoint of the first day on the convention floor last year because I was unable to get them finished before the end of the weekend. And if you weren’t able to have them mail ordered, then well… you were out of luck. I am OFFICIALLY open for pre-orders on my commissions for LCTC.
They range from 10+ dollars depending on what you want.
I am introducing quick sketches this year that take me no more than 20 minutes to get done. These are usually in black and white with a little shading. Nothing dramatically detailed. They’re 4x6in in size.
My full colored sketch cards are 2.5x3in, and come in their own top loader to keep them protected.
I am also doing 8.5x11 works and am ONLY doing my 11x14 works as a pre-order.
The 11x14 will not be available at my booth for commission.
I do accept paypal payments up front for the work, and you can pick up the work at your leisure at my booth anytime during convention hours on the floor.
This is just to get your name on the list first so you not only don’t have to wait on the commission, but not have to wait for it by mail either.
You can reach me at email@example.com for more information.
I have on this post a few examples of the work I’m offering.
I currently have an over stock of prints that needs to go. These will be marked down by half… most likely 11x17 prints that will be 5 dollars instead of the standard 10. I am still doing my usual buy 2 get 1 sale!
Ninja’d 24 Hour Comic: Looking to get these gone this year. Anyone who buys a copy of this book for 3 dollars gets a free Al, Ted, and Nindo print!
I’ve got tons of new prints as well, including characters from Sherlock, Supernatural, Doctor Who, Frozen, Wreck-it Ralph, and more…
Can’t wait to see you all there!!!
I designed the badges this year, so you need to drop by and get them signed for free ;)
And don’t forget to say HI!